My Worth & Worth / Legal
1. Shipping Options
For domestic shipments in United States, we offer 4 shipping method for orders dispatched via UPS.
Each method will directly effect the timeliness of your delivery.
Please note the prices below are approximate ranging from the East coast to the West coast in the United States. Your final shipping coast is calculated during checkout. It varies per state and per order depending on the size of the required box.
Please see the checkout for accurate pricing.
Ground shipping: $9 - $16
3 Day Select: $25 - $67
2nd Day Air: $30 - $94
Next Day Air Saver: $44 - $140
International flat rates apply for shipments outside of the United States.
We do not ship to P.O. boxes
2. Receiving your Order
For domestic shipments we offer two methods of shipment for orders dispatched via UPS. You can choose to sign for your order upon arrival. This ensures your purchases are safely delivered to you without any issue. If you are unavailable when your package arrives, UPS will leave a re-delivery slip.
Alternatively, you may prefer to waive the signature requirement and UPS will leave your shipment outside of the premises for your convenience. Please note, orders containing items of high value may still require a signature, even if you did not select to sign for your order on arrival. When placing an order, the signature requirement is set by default; however, you can update your preference on the shipping page before proceeding to purchase. Please note, that if no signature is collected, you agree to our terms and conditions and take full responsibility for any loss or
If your have any questions about shipping please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Shipping International Orders
For international orders, we use either USPS or UPS. Be aware that there are several areas we are not allowed, by law, bank restrictions, or by the shipper's provisions to ship to. If we discover that your shipping address falls in one of these prohibitive shipping situations, we will notify you immediately via e-mail, to make arrangements to either find a different shipping method, address, or payment option, or if none are available to your satisfaction, we will void your order, or credit back your account.
-Delivery price varies per country and per order depending on the size of the required box. Please see the checkout for accurate pricing.
– International orders will be sent DDP (Delivery Duty Paid), which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in your total (listed separately as Duty and Customs)
– Tax and Duties are not refundable to clients wishing to return items
– Please be aware deliveries will take up to a 5 business days to arrive.
– We do not ship to P.O. boxes
* Additional Custom Charges: Please be aware that each country may have its own "Import Duty", "VAT", "Parcel Force" and other additional custom charges that they levy on the package before delivery. Since we have no way of knowing what these charges may be, there is no way we can incorporate them into the original shipping charges. You may want to check with your local post office or custom office to find out just what these charges may be. We can not, of course, assume any responsibility for these extra charges that may be incurred by your local post office in your country, and therefore these additional charges are your own responsibility.
In regards to International Shipments, Worth & Worth reserves the right to change your designated shipping delivery company depending on the availability and the ability of said shipper to deliver your merchandise as directed.
*If your have any questions about shipping please contact email@example.com
4. Shipping Your Order as a Gift
If you are purchasing a gift, and you do not want the recipient to know the price, please indicate this in our SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS COMMENT BOX, and we will send them a packing slip without prices, and send the purchaser the invoice under separate mailing, or through e-mail. We can also provide a gift card with their order per your instructions. Please include the name of the recipient, and any message you like on the card in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS COMMENT BOX.